As of january 2018, the IUT does not publish the Global Tenant as a printed magazine anymore. However, we would still like to stay in touch with you and keep you updated about our work, and news about the housing situation around the world. Therefore, please sign up to our newsletters.
Global Tenant – March 2017
- Theme: About Airbnb and other short term rental platforms
- Magnus says – “Farewell, and Good Bye!”
- Airbnb – how and where it affects our homes and neighbourhoods
- Housing in Norway – what is so special?
- IUT Nordic members in Stockholm
- Berlin, a city of tenants
- Catalonia, and the need for balanced housing tenures
- Social housing under pressure in Vienna
- Dutch tenants protest against social housing tax
- Social Housing Festival, June 13–23
- Russia, it’s all about homeownership
- Australia, where tenants yell for change
- Scotland, housing rights in practice
- Paris tackles vacation houses with new tax
Global Tenant – November 2016
- Theme: IUTs’ 20th Congress
- Scotland as a role model
- Czech Republic and a law on social housing
- Catalonia, A Spanish speciality
- IUT congress statement , on rent control
- Five young organizations: Generation Rent, Dublin Tenant Association, Crown Heights Tenant Union and Alla Ska Kunna Bo Kvar
- The Swiss sign for more affordable
- Sweden; reasonable rents benefit society
- International Tenants Day in Canberra, AUS
Global Tenant – April 2016
- Chronicle: More affordable homes needed in Denmark, by Claus Höjte
- Privatizing UK social housing won’t work – just look at Europe!
- Preventing unhealthy housing is a gain for society.
- EU news from Brussels.
- Preparing for Habitat III, in Quito.
- CNL, France, 100 years.
- A clearing in the sky of Canada and Quebec.
- Nepal Tenants Union.
- Let’s talk public housing in Niagara Falls and in the U.S.
- USA – and how housing has become unaffordable.
- No utopia in the Australian Northern Territory.
- Tenants Union NSW, AUS, 40 years.
- New Zealand: Working for better rental housing.