APHNR working group invitation
The Asia-Pacific Network for Housing Research (APNHR) is pleased to announce that we are forming an APNHR Working Group on Intergenerational Housing Issues.
We cordially invite interested housing scholars to participate in this working group. We welcome scholars from a variety of discipline backgrounds and from different parts of the Asia-Pacific region and beyond.
The purpose of this working group is to further research and cross-national collaborations on intergenerational housing issues within the Asia-Pacific region.
The scope extends to a broad range of intergenerational housing issues that include, but are not limited to:
- Intergenerational housing inequalities;
- Generation rent challenges;
- Intergenerational transfers and housing outcomes;
- Links between intergenerational housing and health and wellbeing;
- Multigenerational housing living and design.
The working group will organise meetings for its members at least twice a year to:
- Share research-in-progress that address intergenerational housing issues;
- Brainstorm ideas for collaborations on intergenerational housing issues.
The APNHR Working Group for Intergenerational Housing Issues will coordinated by Professor Rachel Ong ViforJ, who is also an APNHR steering committee member.
If you would like to further information, or would like to express your interest in joining this working group, please email Rachel at email@example.com by Friday 18th November.
Please also feel very free to circulate this working group invitation to your networks.
Thanks and regards
Department of Urban Planning and Design
The University of Hong Kong