Global tenant – August 2005
- ASB and actions in the Netherlands
- Housing renovation in Canada
- Tenants in Tanzania
- Eroded tenement houses in Budapest
- Is there a future for Dutch social housing?
- New Zealand: 1000 new state homes.
- German Tenants´Association manages to negotiate for shorter notice to quit!
- Serbia, country and housing in transition.
- Romania and a review of the housing market.
- Notices: Hong Kong, Sweden, Argentina, Australia and Poland.
Global Tenant – March 2005
- Theme: Anti Social Behaviour – ASB
- What is ASB?
- ASB in England and elsewhere
- ASB observation in France
- IUT CEE in Ljubljana
- Housing on the EU agenda?
- Housing in Latvia
- South Korea
- IUT and the Council of Europe
- Vienna combats segregation
- IUT and the Housing Ministers meeting in Prague
Notices from Tanzania, Serbia and Germany